Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Sunday, May 3, 2015

Live Love Craft Luminary





Live Love Craft Luminary

This was the last challenge I did yesterday for NSD (National Scrapbooking Day).
The challenge was to make a luminary. This is what I came up with for the challenge.
I am going to try to do more challenges today.

Supplies:

Cricut Cartridge - Anna Griffin Bridal Soiree's - Flower Bag  #MC75C
Cricut Cartridge - Fancy Frames - Image #M2E3AE - Flourish Frame
Cricut Cartridge - Close To My Heart Artbooking Font
If you own these cartridges you can use my cut file in Cricut Design Space to make your own.
https://us.cricut.com/design/#/canvas/27446877
I set the Cricut Explore dial on custom setting and chose intricate cut.  I glued the panel to the vellum. Then I glued the panel to the front of the bag.

Happy NSD!!

Mary

1 comment: