Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine Puppy


Valentine Puppy

Supplies:

Cricut cartridge - Paper Dolls For Every Day - Puppy Cut at 5"
Gypsy Wanderings - Heart Cut at 2.65"
I designed the bone using Photoshop.
I printed it on 3M Ink Jet Transparency Film #CG3460
I cut the bone and layers around the bone by hand.
Paper is from K&Company Valentine Stack
The Puppy was made from S.E.I Velvet Paper
The back drop around the puppy I cut from Velvet Paper by hand.

2 comments:

  1. Mary l want to THANK YOU sooo much for all the great great teachings that you have shared..l Love your blog and look forward to getting it in the mail..This little puppy is adorable, you did an awesome job..

    Even though l can't seem to get signed on here by name l feel the need to say Thank you for all your helpful tips..God Bless..The google will not hold my passward no matter how many times l try to sign on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, this card is simply too cute!

    ReplyDelete