Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Saturday, November 10, 2012

Snow Folks Winter Snow Girls




I'm working on Christmas Cards.
I just got the Cricut Snowfolks Cartridge.


Snow Folks Winter Snow Girls

Card Size: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2

Supplies:
Cricut Snow Folks Cartridge - Snow girls cute at 3.5 true size
Cricut Imagine - Snow Angel Cartridge to flood fill the coats and mittens.
Cricut Martha Stewart Holiday Cakes Cartridge - Merry Christmas cut at W - 5.097 x H - 2.069 in Cricut Craft Room Design Software
For the snow I used the paper tearing technique. Then I chalked the edges.




2 comments:

  1. Pretty card Mary! I love snowmen too and you did a fabulous job with this. The torn paper technique is one of my favorites for landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, they are sooooo cute! Love their li'l hoodies!!!

    Love how you made the snow, too! TFS!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete