Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weekend Challenge 3 double layouts

I am doing a weekend challenge for myself. I am trying to get 3 double layouts done this weekend.

I finished one and here it is!!  You can join me in my challenge.

I think it is fun knowing others out there are working on layouts when I am. It is a crafting weekend for me!!!

So leave me a comment and let me know what crafty plans you are doing this weekend!!




Supplies:

I used an image from the Art Philosophy Cartridge.

I cut it at 4" then cut  it in half for my journaling blocks.

I used Cricut Craft Room basic font for my Explore Nature title cut at 1-1/2".

The banners I cut by hand. I used a square punch for the v at the bottom of the banner.

I used K&Company Chipboard shapes as embellishments.

The pattern paper is from DCWV.


2 comments:

  1. 3 very nice layouts. Love the ducks on the middle one and the banner on this one. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this layout, the colors are lovely and your subject is darling. :)

    ReplyDelete