Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Monday, September 2, 2013

5" x 7" Embossing Folder Storage with matching Border

I recently got some of the Anna Griffin embossing folders and cricut embossing folders.
Some of these have matching borders to go with the 5"x7" folder.

I purchase several Really Useful Boxes 3L capacity. They work perfectly for storing these embossing folders. I created folder files in Cricut Craft Room design software. I used From my kitchen cartridge.










For the cuttlebug companions I numbered each file folder to coordinate with the companion embossing folder sets.







For the Anna Griffin embossing folders I put the name of the folder on the file tab.
These folders have the names of the embossing folder right on the folder.
Then in the file folder divider I made a pocket in back to hold the corresponding border folder.
I store other Cricut embossing folders with matching borders this same way.

I absolutely love these Really Useful Boxes!!

Happy Crafting!

Mary



2 comments: