Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Monday, October 6, 2014

Penguin Christmas Card

A Penguin Christmas

I have been trying out the print then cut with the Cricut Explore.
So far I am really enjoying it.
Supplies
The Tree and borders were made with Anna Griffin Cuttlebug dies.
The borders were embossed with the Anna Griffin Cuttlebug Christmas Folders.
The Penguins are from Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge.
The Noel Is from Home For The Holidays Fall/Winter Cricut Cartridge.
I print then cut the penguins and Noel banner. 

Enjoy!
Happy Crafting!!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I played with print & cut on the program last night, but haven't actually done it yet. I ran out of time. I will try it tonight on Daisy Duck. Love those penguins though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, that's really sweet! Love the li'l penguins. TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete