Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrapbook Day - Challenge 2 - Princess Layout

 Princess Layout
I was able to get another challenge done for National Scrapbook Day today!!

I am so excited I have accomplished another challenge.
This challenge was to make something with tags.
I welded a princess crown on a tag found in Cricut Design Space.


Supplies:

Cricut Cartridge - Shall We Dance - Crown
Cricut Cartridge - Phrases - Tag
Flowers were punched with a Martha Stewart Punch
I used Princess Project Life Cards
The Birds were Jolee's Dimensional Stickers 




For my scrapbooks I want to do 1 regular layout and then one pocket page layout. This way I can catch up on my scrapbooks and enjoy both forms of scrapbooking.  I love the this came together.


Happy NSD!
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering the challenge! I love the layout! Your little princess is just beautiful! perfect use of tags!

    ReplyDelete