Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Lawn Fawn Shammy Verses The Absorber


Lawn Fawn Shammy Verses The Absorber

Let me begin by saying I love Lawn Fawn products.
Then I heard about The Absorber.  I decided to put it to the test against Lawn Fawn Shammy.  First look at the size difference.
The Absorber measure 27"x17". The Lawn Fawn Shammy measures 7"x5".
You can cut 12 shammies out of the 27"x17" Absorber. I purchased the Lawn Fawn Shammy for $6.40 I purchased the Absorber for $12.63. Keep in mind I can get 12 shammies out of 1 Absorber. If I bought 12 Lawn Fawn Shammies it would cost $76.80 verses $12.63 to cut 12 shammies from the Absorber. The Absorber and the Lawn Fawn Shammy clean the stamp with the same quality. Both were tested with Stazon ink. The stamp shown is after I cleaned it with the Absorber. I recommend the Absorber. It is more cost effective and cleans the stamps just the same. The only thing my husband and I found that was different is the Lawn Fawn Shammy felt softer.  Will I still buy the Lawn Fawn shammy.
I sure will. I think both products are equally effective in cleaning your stamps.

Happy Crafting!!
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment