Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Crafter's Companion Subscription Box 1

I received the 1st shipment of the Crafter's Companion Subscription Box 1.
It is only sold at HSN and there is 12 months of auto ship subscription boxes.
I made a card with what is inside the box. I will show pictures of the box contents later in the post.
I am so glad I signed up for the Auto ship to received 12 boxes of craft kits.
I am really enjoying this 1st kit. The papers are beautiful!




This is what the box looks like when you receive it.
There is a website exclusive to to those that signed up for the  
Crafter's Companion Subscription Box.
It has video tutorials on how to used the cut on the edge dies. 
There are also video instruction to make cards with the edgeables dies.




   What You Get
  • 2 Metal Dies
  • Die Cut Card Blanks - 24-pieces
  • Envelopes- 24-pieces
  • Printed Paper - 24-pieces
  • Colored Paper - 24-pieces
  • Ribbon - 29.5 feet
  • Paper Flowers - 48-pieces
  • Die Cut Toppers - 90-pieces
  • Adhesive Faux Pearls - 100-pieces
  • Rub Ons (includes applicator stick) - 60 Designs


Fan Instructions:
For the small fans in front I cut a 2"x8" piece of paper and scored every 1/2". For the large fan in back I cut 2 pieces of paper 3"x8" and scored every 1/2". Then fold the paper in to peaks and valleys. 

Happy Crafting!!
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment