Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Card


Birthday Card

The card and teapot are a gift for my Mother's Birthday.

Card Size: 4-1/2 x 4-3/4

Supplies:

Cartridge:    
CTMH Art Philosophy Cupcake cut at 2.5" on
P. 70 of the Cricut Art Philosophy Handbook
Card Base - P. 70  of the Cricut Art Philosophy Handbook.
I hid the contour for the cupcake cut out in Cricut Craft Room design software.
Banner - P. 49 of the Cricut Art Philosophy Handbook

Stamp Set:  
D1497 - Cupcake banner and Happy Birthday -
This comes with the CTMH Art Philosophy bundle.

CTMH Ink:  
Z2193 - Cotton Candy
Z2195 - Lagoon

Buttons:  
Z1370 - Pink Assortment

Baker's Twine:  
Z1702 - Paradise Assortment

Z308 Liquid Applique
To frost the cupcake. I just let it dry so it look more like icing.
You can heat dry Liquid Applique but for the cupcake I didn't like the puffy look.
 I just let it dry to look like icing on the cake.

Paper Pack: 
X7149B - Lucy - This is such a pretty paper pack.

Adhesive:
Z1151 - 3D Foam Tape - I popped up the cupcake and banner with the 3D foam tape. 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, that's such a pretty card. The cupcake looks like one could lick it!! Love how you did that!! :-)

    ReplyDelete