Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Sunday, March 25, 2012

You Make Me Smile Card




You Make Me Smile Card

Card Size:      5-1/2" x 5-1/2"

Supplies:

Cartridge:  Z1686 - CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Paper:  X7143B - Sonoma Paper Packet
Buttons: Z1358 - Basic Assortment
Stamp Set:  D1491 - Hooray Bouquet
Ink:  Z2141 - Pansy Purple
Adhesive:  Z1151 - 3-D Foam Tape

The leaf branches were found on the Art Philosophy Cartridge. P. 35 - P. 43 - of your Art Philosophy handbook I cut 8 of each branch type. They were cut at 1-1/2". The flowers from the Hooray Bouquet Stamp Set were cut at 1" and 1-1/2" on P. 57 - of your Art Philosophy Handbook.
I cut 9 - 1" flowers and 3 - 1-1/2" flowers.
I stamped the 1" flowers with pansy purple ink. I rolled them with a flower tool. For the flower buds I took a 1" flower that was stamped and folded it in 1/2. I rolled to flower from one end to the other creating a bud. for the bottom of the bud. I snipped off on of the leaves and glued it to the bottom of the bud.
I place a button in the center of the 3 open flowers for the center. For the frame on the card I used 2 images
found on page 55 of the handbook. They are the Decorative Layer images cut at w- 2.458" x H - 3.931".
The card I sized to W - 5.50 x 11. I popped up the frame and open flowers with 3-D foam tape.
The scalloped oval was cut at W - 2.194 x H 1.542 found on page 52 of your handbook . The oval was cut at W- 1.819 x H - 1.208 found on page 42 of your handbook.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is gorgeous! So delicate and beautiful!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!!! Love it! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete