Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Friday, March 29, 2013

Teapot Plaques and Decorative Holders

Well I had to go back to the drawing board. My daughter liked the teapot plaque so much she asked me if I could do another one. Only flip the Teapot the opposite direction. I said I could do this.
Then she asked if she could have my decorative holder. I said I could make another one.
I'm just happy she liked them so much. I do have to admit 2 teapots are better then one.
I had my GD help me with the 2nd one. She really enjoyed painting the teapot plaque.
Here is my daughter's house warming present. 2 teapot plaques and a decorative holder.
I think these 3 pieces look good on stands too.  So now it is settled this is my daughter's house warming present!!!  She is very grateful and appreciative that I made these for her.



These decorative holders I made for myself. LOL
I'm keeping them for decorative Craft room storage!!
I'm might bling up the 2 side holders more. I just have decided yet.
I know sometimes when I post things on my blog.
I see things in a different light and make some changes.
So don't be surprised if you see me posting more about these pieces. LOL




Enjoy!!!!!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary! Wow, you're teapots and holders look awesome!!! I love these!!! You did a wonderful job, they just look beautiful my friend!

    ReplyDelete