Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thank You Cards




Thank You Cards

I spent yesterday crafting with a friend of mine. I made 8 Thank You cards for my husband's retirement on Friday.  We had so much fun!! This was my first time actually going out and meeting up with a friend to craft!  There are 2 each of 3 different designs.

Card Size - 4-1/4 x 5-1/2

Supplies:
Close To My Heart - Thanks Stamp - A1125
We R Memory Keepers - Crop-A-Dile Corner Chomper - Scallop / Cloud Chomper
Ek Success - Flower Punch


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mary. Happy retirement to your hubby and the cards look great!!!

    Isn't it wonderful when you can enjoy crafting with a friend! I wish I were close to you, I'm a "loner" crafter... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous thank you cards, Mary. I'm sure the recipients loved them! :-)

    ReplyDelete