Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Saturday, March 8, 2014

I Decorated My Cricut Explore with Vinyl

I Decorated My Cricut Explore with Vinyl!
This is my first vinyl project ever! I am happy with how it turned out.





The Creation Station was done in my own handwriting.
I wrote out Creation Station on a white piece of paper.
I scanned the handwriting into my computer.
I uploaded the image into Cricut Design Space.
I cleaned up the image. I saved it as a simple image.
I chose the vinyl setting on the Cricut dial.
It cut out beautifully. It was so simple.
The flower is from the Sophie Cricut Circle Cartridge.
I don't know why I haven't done more vinyl projects.
I guess I was uncomfortable trying something new.
I know I will be doing more vinyl projects in the future.
It was fun and easy to do!!

Happy Crafting!!

Mary

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I love that it's your own writing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It is so fun and easy!! Looking forward to seeing what else you create!
    Karen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have beautiful handwriting!! I won't be getting Mine until June (birthday present, they're making me wait!) but I'm loving all this hands on knowledge about the machine and program!! Please keep it coming!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is a birthday present too! I don't know if I could take waiting until June. LOL

      Delete