Quote

"Scrapbooking Is Your Own Personal Holiday"~~Sara~~



Friday, March 14, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Feeling Lucky Card

I made 3 different versions of this card.

               

The card on the left I wrote I feel Lucky with the Explore. I filled it in with stickles.  
The 2 posts on each side of the pot of gold I wrote and cut.
The pot of gold I fussy cut 

The center card I cut out as the original images.
I cut it in green and then black and yellow.
Then I fussy cut the pieces and adhered them to my card.

The card on the right I did the same as the card on the left.
Except I fussy cut the pot of gold differently.

The Cricut cartridge you can find this card on is Spring Holiday Cards.

Happy Crafting!!

Mary

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fussy cutting is cutting by hand. I altered the image by hand cutting parts of the image. For example the pot of gold was hand cut out. The side black pieces were hand cut out.

      Delete